注意：其中13、14、15项中常出现问题的商品为含蛋，肉，内脏，奶类的婴儿辅食实际是不可进口的，商检会罚没，请注意。 散装食品禁止进口，需有预包装。 对于进境的个人物品主要日常生活中各类成品为主，各种待加工的半成品(尤其是需要一定技术方能组装成功的组件)是不允许进口的，如充电器组件；及明显的非个人用品，如塑料标签及打签枪等。这些也都是不允许进境的 具体详情请咨询客服人员。 此类物品一经发现海关直接销毁！望广大客户引起重视！
- 请务必在每张快递单的“内容详细说明(Name & Description of Content)”栏里写清楚该邮件中所有货物的： 品牌（例：Karicare, Blackmores，Jurlique等） 名称（例：奶粉，鱼油，草本再生精华等） 规格（例：900g，180粒，100ml等） 数量（例：6罐，2瓶等）
- 若一箱货中有多种不同的物品，务必分别且详细列出各项物品的品牌，名称，规格及其数量，例： Karicare奶粉 900g X 6罐 Blackmores 鱼油 180粒 X 6瓶 Jurlique 草本再生精华 100ml X 1瓶
锋鸟物流的取货分两个时段： 10:00AM-4:00PM, 5:00PM-9:00PM
区域一：6000, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6007, 6008, 6009, 6010, 6011, 6012, 6014, 6015, 6016, 6017, 6018, 6019, 6020, 6021, 6022, 6023, 6024, 6025, 6026, 6027, 6029, 6050, 6052, 6059, 6060, 6061, 6064, 6065, 6077, 6907, 6159
区域二：6051, 6053, 6054, 6055, 6056, 6057, 6058, 6062, 6063, 6066, 6067, 6076, 6090, 6103, 6104, 6105, 6069
区域三：6100, 6102, 6106, 6107, 6108, 6109, 6110, 6112, 6147, 6148, 6149, 6151, 6152, 6155
区域四：6150, 6153, 6154, 6156, 6157, 6158, 6160, 6162, 6163, 6164, 6166
8. 妨害飞航安全之物品。一切法律禁止邮寄的物品。 具体细节依照澳洲及目的国法律为准。
七、 本公司对因不可抗拒力造成的（如自然灾害、战争 台风、地震、交通事故等），或托运物的本身原因（如易碎、易燃、易腐烂等），或由寄件人/收件人自身过错 （如包装不善、收件人地址不详或有误等）、或未声明的特殊货物不承担递送延误、破损或丢失的赔偿责任。
【破损情况】：如包裹外包装破损且内部物品全部破损（除易碎品）：按货物小票价值理赔，最高理赔金额为AU$ 100/票，不予赔付运费， 结算币种为澳元； 如外包装完好，内部物品部分破损、部分物品丢失，锋鸟物流原则上不予以理赔。如选择了锋鸟的物流保价服务，则视其打包状况按相应保价金额赔付，最高理赔金额为AU$ 200/票，不予赔付运费。
【丢失情况】：如包裹进入清关超过2个月，或国内派送单号后20日未有派送记录，调查并证实包裹丢失后，按货物小票价值理赔并退还运费，最高理赔金额为AU$ 100/票，结算币种为澳元；如包裹丢失且选择了锋鸟物流保价服务，调查并证实包裹丢失后，按相应保价金额赔付并退还运费，最高理赔金额为AU$ 200/票。
8. 易碎品（例：化妆品、红酒、玻璃器皿、陶瓷、玻璃、液晶显示屏等及其他液体等锋鸟物流只对丢件进行理赔，易碎品和液体的破损及液体漏出导致外箱受损引起的损失不在锋鸟物流理赔范围之内。 特别提示： 客户需要特别加固以确保投递的物品在快递层层流转过程中能承受相当高的挤压力量。锋鸟物流承揽此类物件是以收件人收到外包装是否破损为理赔的原则。客户委托锋鸟物流代为包装亦不例外。 奶粉的破损不在理赔的范围，推荐客户自行用气泡柱或者气泡袋加固以避免不必要的损失。
3. 对于运单的赔偿，我司已尽转运职责，因此邮递费用不在理赔范围之内； 锋鸟物流对不承担赔偿责任的包裹，托运人享有依据适用的公约规则或其它国内法律规定向相关部门提出申诉的权利。
Sizes and weights
Understand how to choose the right size for your parcel, and how the shipping cost is calculated. Below is all of the information you need to master the booking process.
Beebird Logistics has 1 satchel size, and 4 box or satchel sizes available. Each size has both a weight and cubic volume limit. You must choose a size that fits both the weight and volume under the limit.
- Satchel - up to 500g and 2L
- Shoebox - up to 2kg and 8L
- Briefcase - up to 5kg and 20L
- Carry-on - up to 10kg and 40L
- Check-in - up to 25kg and 100L
- The longest side of any parcel cannot be bigger than 1.2m (120cm).
- The largest volume for any parcel is 100L.
- The heaviest weight for any parcel is 25kg.
Can I just use the weight or the volume?
- No. You must choose the size that fits BOTH the weight and volume under the limit.
Both of these fit under the weight and volume limit for a 5kg and 20L Briefcase size parcel:
- 10cm x 40cm x 50cm (20L) + 1kg.
- 1cm x 40cm x 50cm (2L) + 5kg.
Neither of these parcels fit into the 5kg and 20L Briefcase size parcel. Either the weight or the volume exceeds the Briefcase limits:
- 10cm x 40cm x 50cm (20L) + 9kg = Carry-on.
- 100cm x 15cm x 20cm (30L) + 1kg = Carry-on.
Volume is calculated as a cube (like a box) in litres. Litres are calculated by multiplying the centimetre of the three dimensions in centimetres and dividing by one thousand (height X width X depth [all in cm] ÷1000).
Authority to leave
When you give Beebird Logistics 'authority to leave', you are allowing Beebird Logistics to leave the parcel at the recipient's address without a signature when the parcel is delivered.
The benefit of delivering parcels with authority to leave is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means that the receiver doesn't have to arrange a redelivery or collect the parcel from a local collection point.
Beebird Logistics includes the option to get a free signature on delivery for all parcel sizes above 2kg. As 500g satchels typically fit into post boxes, you cannot opt for a signature on delivery for this size. To add a signature, book your 500g satchels as a 2kg parcel.
Insurance Policy outline
This article will help you to understand Beebird Logistics’ insurance policy.
Beebird Logistics includes insurance for loss on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
Beebird Logistics will cover the cost price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits $1500 (this does not include GST). An excess of $100 applies to each claim.
To make a claim, you must be a Beebird Logistics customer and have created the delivery order from your account (you cannot claim insurance as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any prohibited and dangerous goods.
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up, and before it was scanned as delivered (either with Authority To Leave or with a signature)
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Beebird Logistics team
- You must have made the initial enquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range
- You cannot claim insurance if your parcel is also covered by a third-party insurance provider and have already filed a claim with them
It is important to know that Beebird Logistics’ insurance policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require insurance for damaged items, you can arrange this separately.
Please ensure that your parcels are packaged securely.
Beebird Logistics Pty Ltd built the 锋鸟物流 app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Beebird Logistics Pty Ltd at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
周长计算公式:（宽度+高度）x 2 = 周长
- 最大重量为500g最大宽度 X 长度为260 X 360mm最大厚度为20mm （B4信封）
Size and weight guidelines
Maximum parcel size and weight:
Calculating girth for international parcel:
The formula for working out the girth of your overseas parcel is:
(Width + height) x 2 = girth.
When measuring dimensions, the longest side of the parcel is considered the length. Ie, the two shortest sides are used to calculate girth.
For example: a parcel with dimensions 10cm, 105cm and 20cm
= (10cm + 20cm) x 2
= 30cm x 2
= 60cm girth. Within girth limit
Or for a parcel with dimensions 40cm, 35cm and 100cm
= (40cm + 35cm) x 2
= 75cm x 2
= 150cm girth. Exceeds girth limit
Maximum letter size and weight
260 x 360mm
To be considered a letter, your item must:
- weigh less than 500g
- contain flexible items only (if being sent within Australia)
- have a rectangular shape
- be no larger than a B4 envelope (260mm x 360mm x 20mm)
- be no thicker than 20mm
Notice: letters should not contain stiff objects such as bottle tops, pens, items enclosed in a hard case, and so on. High-speed letter sorting equipment could damage such objects, or the objects could damage other articles.
The following items are prohibited from importation, meaning they won't be allowed to enter the destination country, territory or region.
To check which items are considered dangerous and prohibited for sending from Australia, download our dangerous goods guide.
- Arms, ammunition, explosives and parts thereof
- Addictive narcotics
- Articles which involve State secrets
- Chinese securities
- Clothing or bed linen, used
- Coins banknotes, currency notes
- Deadly poisons of all kinds
- Endangered/rare animals and plants (including specimens thereof) and their seeds or reproducing materials
- Food, unclean or from regions affected by epidemic diseases
- Films, cinematographic, photographs, loaded recording tapes and videotapes, compact discs (video and audio)
- Fans, electric
- Fresh pork and all by-products
- Jewels or other valuable articles
- Personal mail only to foreign students or tourists or non-Chinese passport holders
- Plants or plant products with microbes or insects
- Platinum, gold and silver
- Publications that are politically, economically, culturally or morally detrimental to the People’s Republic of China
- Precious stones, whether manufactured or not
- Printed matter
- Radio-telegraphic receivers and transmitters and parts for such apparatus
- Securities of any kind payable to bearer
- Storage medium for the computer
- Sewing machines
- Tape recorders
- Travellers cheques counterfeit
- Valuable cultural relics and other relics prohibited as exports
- Transporting food of any kind is prohibited under International Courier.
- China prohibits items in opaque, sealed containers.
- Lithium batteries
- Lithium batteries and devices containing them are prohibited from being sent via International Courier services.
If an item is subject to import restrictions, it means that provisions must be met before it will be released from customs in the destination country, territory or region.
We recommend you confirm import restrictions with local authorities before posting:
- Costly traditional Chinese medicinal materials and ready-made medicines
- Endangered and rare animals and plants and their seeds or reproducing materials
- Foreign currencies and negotiable securities
- Precious metals such as gold and silver and articles made thereof
- Radio transmitter-receivers (objects used for secret communication)
- Renminbi (national currency)
- Weapons and parts of weapons
- Personal postal articles mailed shall be limited to the value of RMB 1000 and duty-free allowances of RMB or ECI at one time. Customs shall levy import duties on the portion of articles whose value exceeds the above-mentioned duty-free limit.
Please note the following restrictions for International Standard articles being carried by the EMS network:
- Biological substances
- Human ashes
- Human remains
- Precious metals
- Precious stones
- Watches (only if over $150.00)
Beebird Logistics Pty Ltd ABN 85 621 402 971 (referred to as Beebird Logistics, Beebird, we, us or our) is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal information we hold. Our aim is to ensure that we handle information in accordance with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles enshrined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). This Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy outlines the manner in which we collect, store and use your personal information and credit information, including information about your commercial credit applications and credit accounts with us and information that we obtain from credit reporting bodies (CRBs).
We may, from time to time, review and update this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy, including taking into account new laws, regulations, practices and technology. All personal information held by us will be governed by our most recent Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy, a copy of which is available on request from time to time to beebird.com.au
What personal information do we collect?
"Personal information" is information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
Personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- your name and contact details
- your consignees’ name, ID number, address and mobile number
- commercial credit reports from CRBs, including business credit scores and ratings;
- personal credit reports for commercial credit applications
- the date your credit account was established with Beebird or with your nominated trade referees
- payment information, including your repayment history with Beebird and payments owed to Beebird
- whether in Beebird’s opinion or another commercial credit provider’s opinion, namely your nominated trade referee's, your organisation pays within payment terms
- your commercial credit limit amount with Beebird and your nominated trade referees
- your monthly purchase amounts, and
- certain administrative information relating to credit, such as account and customer numbers.
When and why we collect personal information
Beebird collects personal and credit information from you in a variety of ways. For example, we may collect personal information about you:
- complete our Trading Account Application and Security Agreement, if you apply for credit
- when you complete an order form
- when you register online and become a user of our customer portal
- in the course of providing you with goods and services
- when you submit a job application to us
- when you request information about us, our products or our services
- when you provide feedback
- when you contact us by telephone, fax, email, post or in person
- from Credit Reporting Bodies
- trade references, and
- publicly available sources of information.
We may also collect personal information about you via third parties (ie other organisations, such as your employer or business, or from third-party recruitment agencies to whom you provided your personal information). However we will only collect your personal information in this way if it is unreasonable or impracticable to collect this information directly from you or if we are otherwise permitted to do so.
Where we engage with you multiple times over a short period in relation to the same matter, we may not provide you with a separate notice about privacy each time we engage with you.
Information collected online
When you access our website, we may automatically (ie without a registration process) record general, non-personal information (eg IP number, type of browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you accessed our site, the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). This information may make it possible to draw conclusions about personal information. If this information does constitute personal information, we will use it in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy.
When you visit and browse our website, our website host may collect information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes. The information collected by our website host is used to administer and improve the performance of our website and will not be used to identify you. The information may include:
- the number of users visiting our website and the number of pages viewed
- the date, time and duration of a visit
- the IP address of your computer
- the information of the browser used for visiting our website, and
- the path taken through our website.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a user's computer hard drive by a website for the purpose of storing information about a user's identity, browser type or website visiting patterns. Cookies may be used on our website to monitor web traffic, for example the time of visit, pages visited and some system information about the type of computer being used. We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on our website.
Cookies are sometimes also used to collect information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using. If you access our website or click-through an email we send you, a cookie may be downloaded onto your computer's hard drive.
Cookies may also be used for other purposes on our website but in each case none of the information collected can be used to personally identify you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
How we use your personal information
Beebird may collect, hold, use and disclose your credit information as reasonably necessary for our business purposes and as permitted by law.
In general, we collect, hold, use and disclose personal and credit information for the purposes of:
- identifying you and conducting appropriate checks
- assessing and monitoring the credit worthiness of our customer and/or its directors or partners but only in accordance with our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
- administering payment from customer's account
- providing goods ordered by the customer
- collecting payment from the customer
- managing complaints and disputes
- providing products and services
- administer Beebird’s relationship with you including to respond to queries
- identify, inform and communicate with you about other products or services that may be of interest to you
- process any job application submitted by you
- if you are an employee or other representative of a customer to which we provide our products and services or a supplier or service provider to us, communicate with you about your or your employer's engagement with us and otherwise as specified in this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
- monitor the success of our website and improve its performance or content in accordance with this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
- research the needs of our customers and to market our products and services with a better understanding of your needs and the needs of customers generally
- allow us to provide advertising material to you regarding us, our clients, and other business partners, and
- share your personal information with our business partners and selected third parties.
Some credit information may only be used or disclosed under the Privacy Act for some of these purposes or in some circumstances.
You consent to us using your personal information in the above ways.
We may collect and use your personal information for other purposes not listed above. If we do so, we will make it known to you at the time we collect or use your personal information.
We do not otherwise disclose your personal information without your permission, unless the disclosure is:
- in accordance with this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy or any agreement you enter into with us, or
- required or authorised by law, including without limitation the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to us for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy, we may not be able to undertake certain activities for you such as providing you with requested information, products or services. Beebird cannot provide its products, or a commercial credit account without collecting the required credit information.
How we disclose your personal information
We may disclose personal information in a controlled manner to the following entities in the course of providing products and services to you, or as may be required by law:
- third-party agents or contractors appointed to provide services to us, our clients where such disclosure would be necessary
- companies that are related to Beebird, whether within Australia or otherwise
- our advisers, agents, representatives or consultants
- our bank or financial institutions
- other independent contractors engaged to provide services either to you on our behalf, or to us, such as our auditors
- government, statutory or regulatory bodies
- the Credit & Investments Ombudsman Limited or any other external dispute resolution body, and
- debt collection agencies, your guarantors, organisations involved in valuing or surveying.
Beebird also may exchange personal and credit information about you with other credit providers and trade referees listed in your application or in reports provided by a CRB. Beebird may exchange that information for the purposes of:
- assessing a customer's application for commercial credit and collecting overdue payments;
- notifying other credit providers and trade referees of a default by a customer;
- ascertaining the status of credit provided to a customer by Beebird where the customer is in default with other credit providers; and
- assessing a customer's credit standing or credit capacity.
Beebird may, as permitted by law, disclose credit information to other third parties, including our related companies; organisations that perform credit processing functions, management and debt collection activities on our behalf; organisations involved in debt assignment.
We also use the information for other purposes where you consent to this use.
Where information is required to be disclosed by law, we will only disclose necessary information.
Exchange of personal and credit information with CRBs
Beebird may obtain or disclose consumer or credit reporting information about you (or your organisation) from a CRB for the purposes of:
- assessing applications for commercial credit or managing your account;
- collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit;
- reporting details of any fraud or other serious credit infringement; or
- any other activity permitted under the Privacy Act.
Beebird uses the credit reporting services provided by Dun & Bradstreet (Australia) Pty Ltd (Dun & Bradstreet). Dun & Bradstreet may include the information provided by credit providers in reports to assist in assessment of credit worthiness. Dun & Bradstreet may use the credit reporting information it holds about you for "pre-screening" for direct marketing. You have the right to request Dun & Bradstreet not to use the credit reporting information for pre-screening purposes, and not to use or disclose the information if they believe on reasonable grounds that they have been or are likely to be a victim of fraud. Please refer to Dun & Bradstreet’s credit reporting policy for details on its management of credit reporting information.
A copy of that policy can be obtained at http://dnb.com.au/privacy-policy.html and/or by emailing Dun & Bradstreet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of your personal information may be transferred, stored, processed or used overseas by us or by third-party service providers. This may also happen if we outsource certain activities overseas or if transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection. You consent to the collection, use, storage, and processing of your personal information outside of Australia.
You consent to us using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about us or our products and services, as well as the products and services of third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us sending you such information by means of direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages. You can contact us using the contact details specified in "Contacting us", below if you do not want to receive marketing information from us or if you want to stop receiving telemarketing.
Persons under 18 years of age
Persons under 18 years of age should not send us any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. We do not request personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. Beebird will never knowingly collect personal or credit information from minors or disclose it to third parties.
Accessing and updating your personal information
It is important to us that the personal and credit information that we hold about you in accurate and up to date. During the course of our relationship with you we may ask you to inform us if any of your personal information has changed. If you wish to make any changes to your personal information, you may contact us. We will generally rely on you to ensure the information we hold about you is accurate or complete.
Individuals may have the option of not providing some of the information which we request, of using a false name (that is, using a pseudonym) or of not providing any personal information at all (that is, anonymously). However, this may prevent us from offering our services to such clients or limit the quality of our service.
Individuals wishing to access or correct their personal or credit information at Beebird may do so by contacting our Privacy Officer in any of the ways set out in "Contacting us", below. We will comply with all reasonable requests for access or to have inaccuracies corrected. There may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If we refuse your request to access your personal information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal.
We may need to consult with other finance providers or credit reporting bodies or entities as part of our investigation.
How to make a complaint and how complaints will be handled
If you believe that we have not complied with our obligations under Part IIIA of the Act or the Credit Reporting Privacy Code, you have a right to complain, please contact the Beebird Privacy Officer using the details set out in "Contacting us" below.
It is Beebird's policy to handle complaints in a timely, effective, fair and consistent manner. On making a privacy complaint to Beebird, you will receive an acknowledgment letter or email within fifteen business days. This communication will set out the name of the person responsible for handling your complaint and the expected response time to the complaint. Beebird endeavours to make a decision on all complaints within 60 days after a complaint is received. If we need more time to resolve your complaint we will notify you as to the delay, the reasons for it and seek your agreement to a longer period.
If Beebird considers it necessary in order to deal with your complaint, it may consult with a CRB or another credit provider.
Storage and security of personal information held by us
Beebird uses technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal and credit information against accidental or unlawful manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological measures.
- have any queries about our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
- require further information on how we handle personal and credit information
- consider we are acting in a way that may be contrary to this policy
- would like to opt out of direct marketing
- wish to make a complaint in relation to a breach of your privacy, or
- would like to access or correct your personal or credit information held by us,
please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Address: Unit 1, 84 Solomon Rd, Jandakot WA 6164
We will investigate your queries and complaints within a reasonable period of time of receiving the complaint and will notify you of the outcome of our investigation. We endeavour to deal with any complaints about how we handle personal information in an impartial and discreet manner, and with a view to achieving a mutually acceptable resolution.
Beebird Logistics Pty Ltd
Updated Feb 2020