锋鸟物流承运条款细则 -- 全澳邮路线
体积重量计算方式为： 包裹长度Length(cm) x 包裹宽度Width(cm) x 包裹高度Height(cm) / 5000 = 材积重量(kg)
Sizes and weights
Understand how to choose the right size for your parcel, and how the shipping cost is calculated. Below is all of the information you need to master the booking process.
From July 2020, the cubic weight of AS parcels will be applied. If the cubic weight is greater than the dead weight then the postage will be calculated based on cubic weight. The cubic weight policy has been put in place since the beginning. However, it had not been strictly applied until July 2020. It is not a new policy.
Cubic weight is calculated as follows:
Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm) / 5000 = Cubic weight(kg)
Beebird Logistics has 1 satchel size, and 4 box or satchel sizes available. Each size has both a weight and cubic volume limit. You must choose a size that fits both the weight and volume under the limit.
- Satchel - up to 500g and 2L
- Shoebox - up to 2kg and 8L
- Briefcase - up to 5kg and 20L
- Carry-on - up to 10kg and 40L
- Check-in - up to 25kg and 100L
- The longest side of any parcel cannot be bigger than 1.2m (120cm).
- The largest volume for any parcel is 100L.
- The heaviest weight for any parcel is 25kg.
Can I just use the weight or the volume?
- No. You must choose the size that fits BOTH the weight and volume under the limit.
Both of these fit under the weight and volume limit for a 5kg and 20L Briefcase size parcel:
- 10cm x 40cm x 50cm (20L) + 1kg.
- 1cm x 40cm x 50cm (2L) + 5kg.
Neither of these parcels fit into the 5kg and 20L Briefcase size parcel. Either the weight or the volume exceeds the Briefcase limits:
- 10cm x 40cm x 50cm (20L) + 9kg = Carry-on.
- 100cm x 15cm x 20cm (30L) + 1kg = Carry-on.
Volume is calculated as a cube (like a box) in litres. Litres are calculated by multiplying the centimetre of the three dimensions in centimetres and dividing by one thousand (height X width X depth [all in cm] ÷1000).
Authority to leave
When you give Beebird Logistics 'authority to leave', you are allowing Beebird Logistics to leave the parcel at the recipient's address without a signature when the parcel is delivered.
The benefit of delivering parcels with authority to leave is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means that the receiver doesn't have to arrange a redelivery or collect the parcel from a local collection point.
Beebird Logistics includes the option to get a free signature on delivery for all parcel sizes above 2kg. As 500g satchels typically fit into post boxes, you cannot opt for a signature on delivery for this size. To add a signature, book your 500g satchels as a 2kg parcel.
Insurance Policy outline
This article will help you to understand Beebird Logistics’ insurance policy.
Beebird Logistics includes insurance for loss on all eligible parcels for no extra charge.
Beebird Logistics will cover the cost price of replacing lost goods up to the policy limits $100 (this does not include GST).
To make a claim, you must be a Beebird Logistics customer and have created the delivery order from your account (you cannot claim insurance as the recipient of a parcel if you did not create the order).
- Your parcel does not contain any prohibited and dangerous goods.
- The parcel has been lost in transit: that is, it was lost after it was scanned as picked up, and before it was scanned as delivered (either with Authority To Leave or with a signature)
- The parcel has been declared as lost by the Beebird Logistics team
- You must have made the initial enquiry no more than 20 business days since the last date in the delivery ETA range
- You cannot claim insurance if your parcel is also covered by a third-party insurance provider and have already filed a claim with them
It is important to know that Beebird Logistics’ insurance policy cannot cover damaged parcels. If you require insurance for damaged items, you can arrange this separately.
Please ensure that your parcels are packaged securely.